Mould removal must be done quickly because mould spores can start spreading from one spot with 24 to 48 hours. This rapid spread compromises indoor air quality and can affect the health of the property’s occupants. We understand this aspect, which is why we are on-call round the clock to cater to our client’s requirements and service requests.
In most instances, Mould Remediation Australia is needed when there is flooding or water damage to property. Therefore, it is rarely a standalone service. It also means we take other steps before moving on to mould removal and mould remediation, such as:
- Even before we start with the mould removal applications, our team will survey all the areas of your property.
- The first step to removing mould is to eliminate all moisture from the indoor areas because the spores will settle, grow and thrive in humid conditions.
- Cordoning the entire area with plastic sheets and tape before starting the work. This encapsulation helps prevent the spread of spores to other areas of your property
- Water extraction in case there is flooding in that spot
- Extracting water from wet carpets and furnishing
- Removal of the mould using a wet vacuum
- Removal of any items and materials with mould growth on them
- Putting all the mould-affected items in bags for responsible disposal.
- Using commercial grade high-speed fans and dehumidifiers to ensure that all the surfaces are thoroughly dry.
- Once all the areas are completely dry, the experts will apply specially formulated mould removal products in all the affected areas.
We always adopt a customised approach, and since there are different types of moulds, we use suitable products in our mould removal activities. This systematic approach goes a long way in eliminating mould from your property. We also monitor the areas for a few days to ensure that the mould isn’t regrowing before considering our job complete.
Comprehensive Water Damage Restoration
It is evident that mould spreads quickly, is hazardous and affects indoor air quality. When you want mould remediation done, you might also need a host of other services, including Water Extraction, Wet Carpet Drying, Structural Drying and more. Antimicrobial treatments and sanitisation also become necessary in most of these situations. We also offer air purification services, which help improve indoor air quality.
This service is especially beneficial when any water damage occurs and our team completes the restoration of that property. It can become quite inconvenient and stressful for you to work with multiple operators for these various services. Therefore, you need skilled and experienced professionals like us for Water Damage Restoration that provide comprehensive services.