Water damage can wreck your wooden floor. In some cases, the damage can be so bad that complete floor replacement becomes the only option. Today, you don’t have to stress over these things; instead, opt for Flood Services Australia’s reliable Sub-Floor, Wood And Hard Floor Drying services. We cater to commercial, industrial and residential clients throughout the country, offering prompt Water Damage Restoration services at affordable price points.
When we handle this job for you, we aim to dry, clean and restore your subfloor and floor to their original state. It means you don’t have to undergo the stress, trouble and expense of replacing the water-damaged floor. Our high-quality floor drying services are part of our more extensive water damage restoration solutions.
Our Sub Floor and Wood Floor Drying Process
Like all other water damage tasks that we handle, we manage the floor-drying job expertly as well. We follow this process:
- The team will conduct a thorough assessment of your floor to determine the extent of the damage.
- They will design the perfect plan to restore the wood or hard flooring.
- In addition to drying the floor, we also focus on drying the subfloor as systematically as the floor itself.
- We first complete the water extraction to remove all freestanding water.
- The next step is air-drying, which helps remove all the moisture content from the wooden floor.
- As mentioned earlier, drying the subfloor is as crucial as drying the flooring. Dampness in the subfloor will create the perfect environment for mould growth and rot, affecting the structure’s stability and integrity.
We know the importance of timely intervention and use the latest equipment and tools in our work. Our prompt solutions help prevent warping and cupping in the wooden floorboards. We know that water damage can occur at any time, so we are on-call night and day. Our 24/7 emergency water damage restoration is the best way to mitigate the risks of damage to your subfloor or wood floor.