Most people don’t realise exactly how much damage flooding can cause to their property. The water damages walls, flooring, furnishing, carpets and everything else it touches. However, that isn’t all. It also causes extensive damage to the structure’s core, affecting its stability and integrity if left unaddressed. The only way to mitigate these issues is to contact Water Damage Restoration professionals like us at Flood Services Australia.
We recognise the level of damage water can cause when allowed to stagnate on a property. We have designed our water damage restoration solutions in a way that helps you avoid problems like mould build-up, foul odours and damage to your property. When you hire us, you get access to all our expertise in handling water extraction, wet carpet drying, structural drying, odour removal, sewage backup cleaning and more.
The convenience of being able to get all these services under a single roof is unimaginable. The stress of dealing with water damage is enormous. We take a significant portion of that stress off your shoulders with our quick response and efficient handling of Water Damage Restoration. In short, we clean, dry, dehumidify, deodorise, sanitise your property, and get things back to normal within the shortest possible time.
Causes of Water Damage in Australia
Many different events can cause water damage, including stormy weather, torrential rains, a burst pipe, washing machine overflow, bathtub overflow, fire extinguishing efforts and more. Sometimes, property owners are tempted to clear the water and handle all water damage-related tasks themselves. However, there are many reasons to avoid a DIY job and hire professionals like us at Flood Services Australia instead, because:
- Water Damage Restoration can be incredibly tough because water tends to seep deep into the structure, causing more damage than the eye can see.
- We use state-of-the-art moisture testing and leak detection equipment in addition to an array of advanced tools in our work. The use of these devices helps us pinpoint the exact spots where problems exist and treat the areas suitably.
- We act rapidly, extracting all the standing water and salvage as much of your belonging as possible. If you attempted to handle these tasks on your own, you would probably not be able to do this effectively and may end up injuring yourself in the process too.
- We have commercial Water Extraction and drying equipment, which is required in such jobs. Your residential wet vacuum will not be able to handle this heavy task.
- We also use specialised antimicrobial products to help eliminate all bacteria which can build up in damp and humid settings.
- Our Mould Remediation measures help improve the indoor air quality, making your home or commercial setting habitable and ready for use quickly.
- It can be almost impossible or incredibly stressful for you to monitor your property for lingering moisture even after all the work is complete.
- We have the necessary training and experience to tackle these jobs to industry standards. Our team uses the latest leak detection, moisture detection, Structural Drying, dehumidification, water extraction and other equipment. The use of this commercial-grade equipment for water damage restoration helps our technicians restore your property to pre-flood conditions as quickly as possible.
Our experts will monitor your property even after things have returned to normalcy and will treat any issues that crop up later as well. This attention to detail and follow up services help ensure that your property is restored to its original state in the true sense.