Sometimes, stormy weather causes flooding, while at others burst pipes and leaks are the culprits. Flood Services Australia provides efficient and prompt Water Extraction services. Regardless of how severe the flooding is or the cause of the problem, we can help. It’s never a good idea to try to extract the water and dry your premises yourself. Hiring novices for the job is another big no-no.
This job requires skill, knowledge, the proper training and equipment, and that’s where we come in. We are a highly experienced and reputable company. Our experts understand the severity of the issue and the need for quick action. The longer you allow standing water to remain on your property, the greater the chances of damage to various features in it.
OUR WATER EXTRACTION PROCESS
We follow this work process when you call us for Water Extraction and Restoration:
- When you call us in this situation, our rapid response team reaches your location within the hour.
- They assess and survey the site.
- The team will then plan out all the tasks related to water extraction and determine which equipment and tools to use.
- They will pump out all the stagnant water from various areas
- All salvageable items like furniture, carpets etc. that are in good condition will be removed and stored at a safe location. We will clean, dry and sanitise all these items before bringing them back to your property once we have restored the property to its pre-flood state.
- The experts will then install commercial-grade, high-speed fans to dry all the elements and installations there. This is the best way to mitigate the risk of mould and bacterial growth in the water and moisture-laden environment.
- We then use an antimicrobial application that destroys bacteria that might have begun breeding in damp settings.
- They will place dehumidifiers and monitor the moisture levels until normalcy is restored.
- We leave absolutely nothing to chance, and our experts work safely, skillfully and rapidly to protect your property from further damage.